Is Medical Marijuana Legal In Arkansas?
Buy Marijuana In Arkansas:The bulk of Arkansas’s medical marijuana program was passed on November 8, 2016, and it went into effect the following day. Issue 6 was proposed as an amendment to the state constitution, establishing a system for growing, purchasing and distributing medical cannabis while providing legal protections for patients and physicians. The amendment created the Medical Marijuana Commission and was followed with a flurry of 24 bills signed into law to implement the program.Buy Marijuana In Arkansas
The Medical Marijuana Commission has licensed five cultivators and 33 retail dispensaries, with 20 dispensaries currently available to over 40,000 patients that have already registered for Arkansas’ medical marijuana program.Buy Marijuana In Arkansas
How to Qualify For an Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card
Before visiting a medical marijuana dispensary in Arkansas, you must fulfill the following qualifications:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Patients under 18 years of age must have parental consent
- Have a current diagnosis of a qualifying condition (see below)
- Hold an official written certification from a physician
- Be an Arkansas resident with proof of residency (Valid Arkansas driver’s license or state ID card)
- Arkansas law prevents members of the Arkansas National Guard and the United States Military from obtaining a registry ID card
What Conditions Qualify For Medical Marijuana in Arkansas?
To receive a medical marijuana card in Arkansas, you have to be diagnosed by a licensed Arkansas physician with one of the qualifying conditions outlined in Arkansas’s medical marijuana law.Buy Marijuana In Arkansas
The following is a list of the current qualifying conditions:
Schedule an appointment with one of our friendly marijuana doctors at any location throughout Arkansas!
With the doctor’s approval, you’ll receive your card from the Arkansas Department of Health. Buy Marijuana In Arkansas
How Do I Get Approved For Medical Marijuana in Arkansas?
If you are currently living with one of the conditions listed above, then you are eligible for treatment with medical marijuana in Arkansas. However, before you can walk into dispensaries and purchase medical marijuana, you will need an Arkansas marijuana card. The easiest way to obtain one is through our services here at Arkansas Marijuana Card.Buy Marijuana In Arkansas
We now offer telemedicine appointments, so you can get approved for medical marijuana right from home using your computer or smartphone. You will simply meet with one of our certified physicians through a video conference platform where they will discuss your medical history and medical marijuana treatment.Buy Marijuana In Arkansas
All Arkansas Marijuana Card offices are staffed with trained and knowledgable staff, including compassionate doctors that are experts in medical cannabis treatment. Whether this is your first time thinking about trying cannabis or an active cannabis user, our team will make the approval process simple and stress-free while also providing educational materials so that you can feel confident visiting your first legal dispensary.Buy Marijuana In Arkansas
- The first step in the process is to find a compassionate doctor for an initial medical marijuana evaluation. Here at Arkansas Marijuana Card, we have offices located across Arkansas staffed with certified and compassionate medical marijuana doctors. All of our doctors have been trained in medical marijuana treatment in addition to taking continuing educational courses and staying updated on cannabis research developments.Buy Marijuana In Arkansas
- Once you’ve scheduled an appointment with an Arkansas Marijuana Card doctor, you will schedule an in-person physical evaluation. At the appointment, you and your medical marijuana doctor will discuss your condition(s) and symptom(s), in addition to your medical history. Please note, that it is always helpful for the doctor to have access to your previous medical records, if available. If you need any assistance in obtaining your medical records our team is available at (844) 249-8714.Buy Marijuana In Arkansas
- Once your Arkansas Marijuana Card has approved you for medical marijuana treatment, you will receive a signed certification from the Arkansas marijuana doctor recommending medical marijuana and medical marijuana products as part of your treatment plan. This signed recommendation will then be submitted to the Arkansas Department of Health along with a $50 registration fee.
- Once the state has processed both the recommendation and fee, you will be added to the patient registry and receive your Arkansas medical marijuana identification card. At Arkansas Marijuana Card, we take care of submitting your application to the Arkansas Department of Health to make the process as easy as possible for you and will stick with you every step of the way until you have received your official Arkansas medical marijuana card and beyond.Buy Marijuana In Arkansas
If you need guidance on where to find a dispensary or have questions about Arkansas’s medical marijuana program, we are here for you!
Schedule Your Medical Marijuana Evaluation Today!
What Information and Forms are Required When Applying For An Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card?
The following is required when submitting your application:
• The application form
• The completed Physician Written Certification
• Photocopy of your Arkansas issued driver’s license or state ID – please be aware that your name and address on your application form must match what is listed on your Arkansas driver’s license or ID
• The nonrefundable $50 application fee submitted to the State
Am I Guaranteed Approval For An Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card?
We can’t guarantee approval for anyone, as the Arkansas marijuana physician is the only person that makes the determination whether or not a patient qualifies. To make it more likely that you receive approval from the doctor, we recommend that you bring as much information as possible to your appointment regarding your medical condition and past treatments.Buy Marijuana In Arkansas
What Is An Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card?
An Arkansas medical marijuana card is simply the patient identification card that you will receive from the Department of Health once you’ve been registered as a medical marijuana patient in the state of Arkansas. With your card in hand, you’ll have all of the legal rights and benefits granted to patients under the state’s medical marijuana laws. The card itself will look similar to any other identification card you might have. Buy Marijuana In ArkansasIt will have your picture on it, your address, and a unique patient identification number.Buy Marijuana In Arkansas
Arkansas Marijuana Card understands that the medical marijuana laws in Arkansas can be confusing and that your primary care physician may not be prepared to discuss medical marijuana as a treatment option if you have a qualifying condition. That is why Arkansas Marijuana Card removes the guesswork and stress from this process. Our friendly support staff will carefully walk you through the entire process, from helping you collect your medical records before your appointment, to submitting your recommendation to the Department of Health and Senior Services after your appointment. Also, we have the most affordable pricing anywhere in the state of Arkansas!
What Are The Benefits Of Having An Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card?
The growing volume of medical cannabis research is continuously revealing further medical benefits than previously thought. The fact that Arkansas’ Department of Health included such a variety of medical conditions bodes to the effectiveness of medical cannabis and the positive benefits that this treatment option can provide to qualifying patients.
Medical Marijuana is an Effective Treatment
If you currently suffer from one or more of the qualifying conditions, we strongly suggest that you initiate your treatment regimen under the supervision of a physician who has the training, compassion, and belief in the medicinal qualities inherent in cannabis. At Arkansas Marijuana Card, all of our doctors are not only licensed under the state of Arkansas but also have taken additional continuing medical education cannabis courses to ensure that they have critical and comprehensive information related to the therapeutic benefits of medical marijuana.
Arkansas Dispensary Access
We also believe that any medical marijuana products should be purchased from an Arkansas licensed dispensary. The Arkansas Department of Health supports the use of medical marijuana (in its various forms) as low-risk and a promising method of treatment for any one or more of the qualifying conditions. With your Arkansas medical marijuana card in hand, you’ll be able to access all Arkansas dispensaries and purchase medical marijuana. These state-licensed marijuana dispensaries will carry many forms of medical marijuana in varying strengths and potency. You will be able to buy products such as tinctures, oils, creams, dry flower, and plant material for vaporizers, as well as edibles. Check out our Arkansas dispensary pricing page for the best deals and prices at Arkansas medical marijuana dispensaries.
Is Medical Marijuana Safe?
Each licensed Arkansas dispensary will have a wide variety of marijuana flower (also known as ‘bud’) providing each patient with the opportunity to obtain the perfect match of THC and CBD strength, as well as various blends of cannabinoid and terpene combinations.
Every product sold to patients in Arkansas will be meticulously tested for microbiological contaminants, solvents, water activity, moisture content, cannabinoid concentrations (CBD and THC), and heavy metals to ensure that only the highest-quality cannabis products are available in licensed dispensaries.
As dispensaries continue to open, they will carry all types of medical marijuana products including edibles, oils, patches, and vapes. However, a patient is required to have an Arkansas medical marijuana card issued by the Arkansas Department of Health to gain access to any of Arkansas’s high-demand dispensaries.
Legal Protection with Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card
Your Arkansas marijuana card makes it easy for you to demonstrate to law enforcement that you are registered with Arkansas’s medical marijuana control, and thereby allowed to possess, transport, and consume medical marijuana products. Using medical cannabis is still prohibited on a school bus, on the grounds of any school, in any correctional facility, in a private residence that is used to provide licensed child care or other similar social service care, and in any public place where an individual could reasonably be expected to be observed by others.
The Arkansas medical marijuana program allows qualified patients the ability to purchase up to 2.5 ounces from a dispensary every 14 days. Home-cultivation is not allowed in Arkansas’ program at this time, and all medical cannabis must be purchased from a licensed dispensary grown by a licensed cultivator. An Arkansas medical marijuana card will also not protect Arkansas National Guard or United States military members, as the program prohibits these individuals from obtaining a card.
Access To Other States
An Arkansas marijuana card gets you access to all dispensaries located within the state. That’s a given, but you might end up getting more value than you originally anticipated. Many states with medical marijuana laws already on the books offer reciprocity with their program. What this means is that your marijuana card from Arkansas will allow you to purchase marijuana in states that have similar requirements, although it is always suggested to check the other state’s laws concerning reciprocity.